Friday, January 21, 2011

Housing Update

The god of "things will work themselves out" has been kind to my wife and I this week.  Yesterday morning I woke up at my usual time, six in the morning. The reason I wake up at this ungodly hour is to read emails originating in South Africa, and still have enough time to reply before the author of the email is done with the workday.  Well this particular morning I received some good news.  The university suddenly has a dog friendly house available for us.  The picture above is a photo of the house. My wife and I are both excited and relieved that we have a place to move to.  I actually remember seeing this little house during the interview process and remember thinking that it would be nice to live in this neighborhood.  It also makes the move with our dogs much less complicated.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear this has been resolved... hopefully officially?

    ReplyDelete