Monday, January 10, 2011

Work Permit

The last few days have been trying ones.  One of Tucson's congressional representatives and nineteen others were shot.  I spent a good portion of the weekend reading and watching television reports on this tragedy.  After watching the shooter's Youtube videos, I think he sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic. I really do hope Gabrielle Giffords and the rest of the wounded recover.

In an attempt to get out of this crappy mood I spent some quality time with my two nieces and my little sister.  It worked.  Today I also sent a $344 dollar cashiers check to the South African Consulate General in Los Angeles California.  I wonder how long it will take to get the permit issued?  We noticed that Etta has an abscessed tooth and will be taking her to the veterinarian on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment